- Saturday, April 13th: depart FFL for PAP Haiti. Picked up by Aimond, visit office of WaterForLife (www.water.cc) and then depart for Verrettes by 3PM. We will arrive in Verrettes to meet the drill crew and setup the project site.
- Sunday, April 14th: we awake at sunrise and give thanks to GOD and pray he watches over our work. We will begin drilling, installing a new sink, connecting the water tanks and solar panel and pump controllers. We will plumb the school for water and drains while we watch with anticipation as the drill crew drills the new well.
- Monday, April 15th: we will complete construction of the well. After installing the threaded PVC pipe and well screen, 6-20 sand, bentinite clay, pumping in cement we will cap the well. We will develop the well pumping out the mud and chlorinating it.
- Tuesday, April 16th: We will awake at sunrise and pump the well until the water tests clean. We will install the pump, prime the tanks and test the system. We will train the locals on how to maintain and monitor the system. We will celebrate having running water for the first time at the school.
- Wednesday, April 17th: If all goes well we will visit Cap Haitian with the drill crew to see their facilities and meet with their staff. Then we will return to Verrettes for our final night at the mission house.
- Thursday, April 18th: We will awake a little after sunrise and give thanks. We will inventory our tools and return to Aimond's house in Port-au-Prince.
- Friday, April 19th: We will depart PAP for FFL at 9:30AM.